The Real Wines Spring Tasting 2019
Come and taste our unique selection of new and refreshing wines from around the world – perfect for drinking this Spring!
All wines personally selected by Master of Wine Paul Liversedge. Click here to view full list of wines we will be tasting.
On Monday 6th May 17:00 – 20:00 (Trade only 16:00-17:00)
At Ynos Kitchen Bar, Europaallee 47, 8004 Zürich, 5 minutes walk from Zürich HB.
Entrance fee of CHF20.00 which we will reimburse on orders taken on the night over CHF200
Highlights of this year’s tasting will include:
• Our special selection of fresh and delicious Burgundies and Burgundy-style wines from around the world, including Oregon, New Zealand and Tasmania.
• The best of Beaujolais! Latest releases from 4 of the best producers from this ridiculously-underrated region.
• 5 of the best Greek wines – possibly the wine world’s NEXT BIG THING!
• Exciting new additions to our range from Napa Valley (TOR winery), the Southern Rhone (Clos Bellane) and Oregon (Meo Camuzet)
New releases and new vintages from some of our favourite producers including:
• Charles Heidsieck (Champagne)
• Lopez Heredia (Rioja)
• Zind Humbrecht (Alsace)
• Dog Point and Villa Maria (Marlborough, NZ)
• Kalleske (Barossa, South Australia)
• Foz Torto (Douro, Portugal)
• Domaine Jones (Languedoc) and more!