Our annual tasting of a unique and fascinating cross-section of wines from around the world, all with the unmistakable taste of their individual terroirs and regions.
Highlights this year will include:
- Champagne and Sparkling; compare the best of England’s sparkling wines with top Champagnes Gusbourne Estate of Kent , Camel Valley of Cornwall and Ridgeview of Sussex take on the magnificent champagnes of Charles Heidsieck.
- Burgundy 2015 – new vintage; this is a wonderful vintage, particularly for red Burgundy. Try some of our favourites from Domaine (Marchand) Tawse, Domaine Maume, Arnoux Lachaux and Christian Clerget.
- New from the Northern Rhone – 2016 whites and 2015 reds; Yves Cuilleron makes some of the finest examples of Condrieu and St Joesph Blanc we have tasted, and the 2015 reds from Cote Rotie are not to be missed!
- New from Northern Spain – fascinating wines from “Green Spain” and classic Riojas from Lopez Heredia.
- Oregon Pinot Noirs – excellent Pinot Noirs from Kelley Fox and Domaine Drouhin
- Felton Road Focus– Taste New Zealand’s best Pinot Noirs and meet their amazingly talented winemaker Blair Walter.
- Big Winter reds from the Southern Hemisphere – our favourite, full bodied reds from Australia, Argentina and Chile.
- For after dinner; our selection of Ports and Madeiras. And much more…
There is limited capacity so please book early to avoid disappointment.